9 feb. 2012

Inspiration : The Corner


The Corner

Directed by: Jay Rodan & Kayt Jones
Starring: Behati Prinsloo & Jamie Strachan
Styling: Pippa Vosper
Make up: Kate Lee
Hair: John D.
Clothes: Thecorner.com
Poem: Jay Rodan.

'I remember the corner.
The corner of your colour.
The corner of your smile.
The corner where we kissed.
The street corners turning into the corners of the corridor.
Into the corners of the room where we lay.
The corners of your mouth, of your eyes.
The corners of words we didnt finish.
the corner of your name.
On the corner where we parted.
I remember the corner.'


Soon It's going to be Valentine's day. And I remembered this video, it's from 2010 for the magazine I-D Summer. Of course I love it cos is starring by Behati Prinsloo and her boyfriend.

I showed this video to my boyfriend a few months ago saying that we look like that, and in fact we actually do. Two strangers,falling in love, being best friends, playing like kids, without thinking about the rest, just being happy.

That's the sensation that gave me this video and I wanted to save it here. Soon it's going to be valentine's day and I  miss my boyfriend a lot. Seriously. So maybe I'll be a little bit corny these days.

Sorry for my english. I'm very bad, my bear is still teaching me and it's so hard to think in english and not in spanish to write (or talk lol).



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

•❤• Gracias por tu comentario! / Thanks for your comment! :)

--

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...