19 abr. 2012

Songs: Anchor - Mindy Gledhill



Mindy Gledhill - Anchor


When all the world is spinning 'round
Like a red balloon way up in the clouds
And my feet will not stay on the ground
You anchor me back downI am nearly world renowned


As a restless soul who always skips town
But I look for you to come around
And anchor me back down


There are those who think that I'm strange
They would box me up and tell me to change
But you hold me close and softly say
That you wouldn't have me any other way


When people pin me as a clown
You behave as though I'm wearing a crown
When I'm lost I feel so very found
When you anchor me back down


There are those who think that I'm strange
They would box me up and tell me to change
But you hold me close and softly say
That you wouldn't have me any other way


When all the world is spinning 'round
Like a red balloon way up in the clouds
And my feet will not stay on the ground
You anchor me back down

Me encanta la voz de Mindy, sus canciones son demasiado lindas. También recomiendo escuchar Whole Wide World.
I love the voice of Mindy, her songs are too cute. I also recommend to listen Whole Wide World.

Awh y tengo 42 amiguis seguidoras del blog, 5000 visitas <3 Muchas gracias! es realmente adorable.
Awh and I have 42 friends followers of the blog, 5000 views! <3 Thank you so much! it's adorable.

4 comentarios:

  1. Me encantó ella! la voz y estilo son especiales. la voy a buscar. Cuál es su canción más conocida? porque me suena, pero no sé si conozco algo más.
    Felicidades por las amigas!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si es super relajante, Whole Wide World tal vez escuchaste esa :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URR_4i5gIFU

      Muchas gracias!

      Eliminar
  2. 5000 visitas es un gran avance! felicitaciones! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sii :) para ser relativamente nueva por aqui, esta bien, gracias!! :)

      Eliminar

•❤• Gracias por tu comentario! / Thanks for your comment! :)

--

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...